Tuesday 20 May 2014

NOTD || Nails Inc in Optic Flame


My nails are in such bad condition, and the way that Optic Flame has applied is in no way representative of the polish, merely of my skill (or lack of it) and the condition of my nails.

You all know by now how much I just love nail polish. So you can imagine how excited I was when I found out that you could get a free, full size Nails Inc polish with the purchase of Colgate Max White One Toothpaste. I'd actually run out of toothpaste when I found this out, so I felt it was definitely time for a change of toothpaste brand. There were two shades on offer in my Boots store, this one and a pale pink which slightly resembled Fiji by Essie. Since the sun made an appearance a few days ago, I had started to feel that I didn't really have any good Summer nail polish colours, so I went for Optic Flame. It's a bright, red-toned orange, but it's not neon (despite the photo, which again I apologise for, the sun has gone in and this is the best lighting I could get). There's not really much else to say about this nail polish, but I can tell that I'm going to be wearing it constantly through out these Summer months.

If you liked this post and want to see more like it, then follow me on Bloglovin'!

Follow on Bloglovin


0 comments:

Post a Comment